Recrutement de 01 Programme Assistant
Niveau d'études: Non précisé
Expérience: 5 ans
Expire le: 10-04-2023
World Food Programme
Opportunités de carrière : Programme Assistant G5, Beletweyne (703316)
WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to apply irrespective of race, colour, national origin, ethnic or social background, genetic information, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, religion or belief, HIV status or disability.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
Why Join WFP?
In Somalia, the World Food Programme provides food assistance for nutrition, livelihoods, and relief through the hard work of more than 618 employees who contribute towards making Somalia hunger free in close partnership with local partners.
Posting Date: March 28, 2023 Closing Date: April 10, 2023
What Will You Do?
1. Be the focal person for Livelihood and Relief activities in Hirshabelle and will ensure the registration of beneficiaries in SCOPE and will capture all food distribution data in COMET on timely basis.
2. Ensure timely Data collection by the partners and submission of relevant reports.
3. Respond to queries to partners by providing available information and guidance related to Relief and Livelihood projects implementation.
4. Attends Food security Cluster meetings and other relevant coordination meetings at state level.
5. Ensure that Cooperating Partners (CPs) submit timely the distribution reports, Invoices, Stock balance reports on monthly basis for further endorsement to Field Office focal point.
6. Review project proposals and offer technical support to CPs on Implementation issues.
7. Support Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Unit in ensuring monthly monitoring plan is dutifully adhered by CTG & WFP monitors in Hirshabelle State.
8. Participate high- and low-profile monitoring missions and provide implementation progress on the programs.
9. Review evaluations of CPs performance and provide recommendations.
10. Liaise with CPs on regular and timely basis in ensuring the appropriate implementation of food distribution and voucher and/or cash redemptions based on monthly distribution plan.
11. Prepare and submit on time intervention creation requests ,process beneficiaries’ enrolment, beneficiaries’ suspensions, beneficiaries’ data correction, preparation and submission of cycle creation requests.
12. Provide support to the cooperating partners in terms of registration, Data Clean-up, follow up on top- up and redemption. Provide SCOPE orientation for new CPs.
Do you meet the minimum requirements?
Education: Completion of secondary school education. post-secondary school certificate in the following fields is desirable: Development Studies, International Affairs, Economics, Social Sciences, or any other field relevant to international development assistance
5 years Proven experience in programme co-ordination, implementation and monitoring activities
Experience in implementation of plans and activities with NGOs, UN agencies or with governmental institutions.
Language: Fluency in oral and written communication in English and Somali.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Contract Duration : 1 Year (Initial)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
April 10, 2023
WFP has a zero-tolerance approach to conduct such as fraud, sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to WFP’s standards of conduct and will therefore undergo rigorous background verification internally or through third parties. Selected candidates will also be required to provide additional information as part of the verification exercise. Misrepresentation of information provided during the recruitment process may lead to disqualification or termination of employment
WFP will not request payment at any stage of the recruitment process including at the offer stage. Any requests for payment should be refused and reported to local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action.